Since the GIMP/GNOME bug database has moved to bugzilla.gnome.org, the
administrative options have changed.  On the old bugs.gnome.org, it
was possible for me to change the status of some bugs easily, but now
I cannot change the status, affected OS, priority and other features
of the bugs.

I have been through the list of GIMP bugs and I know that some of them
could be changed from UNCONFIRMED to NEW or NEEDSINFO.  I also spotted
several of them that could be set to "All OSes" instead of "Linux".
Or some suggestions for enhancements (including some that I originally
reported) that could be set to "Low" priority.  I would like to help
and keep the bug database up-to-date, but unfortunately Bugzilla does
not let me change these options.

Since the Bugzilla home page does not mention any contact address, I
am sending this slightly off-topic request to this list.  If anyone
know who to ask, please tell me.  Thanks.

-Raphael