On Sunday, July 31, 2011, Fred J wrote:
> So is no one able to help with this problem?
------------snip--------------

Don't expect that I can help, but have you explored the idea that it could
be X11 related rather than gimp?

> > Mine was fine too.  I'm asking for help to figure out how to debug why
> > that changed.

You could try using your tablet w/ krita or mypaint, both of which have good
support for wacom devices and pressure. If those fail in the same way then
look at X11, (or Ubuntu and its derivitives in general) as the source of the
problem

Also try your tablet using a live cd/dvd of your prefered distro to see if
the problem occurs there as well.

> > Patrick

see ya,
dh