>On 2011-08-17 13:17, gerard82 wrote:
>> Another logfile that may contain info is
>> /home/<yourusername>/.xsession.errors.

>I think that should be .xsession-errors

http://pastebin.com/20zMEL6Y - This is my .xsession-errors by running gimp and
producing the error. Nothing useful in there I guess... I could also paste the
.xsession-errors from before running gimp, but it's very very long...

I'm pretty sure that it's a driver problem, because there was once a
combination of fglrx driver and gimp version that did not have this issue. Only
problem is that I don't know if it is gimp or fglrx which produces this
error... But I cannot see this problem in any other program, so I guess it
might be a combination of both? (Or a GTK + fglrx error..)

--
BlablaBloblo (via gimpusers.com)