Hi everybody,

First, I'd like to apologize concerning my English, but I'm French guy, so
sometimes, I might be hard to understand me...

I post here because I got a big C++ runtime issue which has been noticed
several time as I could see in Google (not only concerning GIMP), but for which
almost no answer has been given.

So let me describe a little bit the problem :

I'm using GIMP 2.6.11 and try to use Resynthesizer downloaded here :
http://registry.gimp.org/node/9148

And the problem is that when I try to use the smart removing plugin, on a
picture 16,6 Mo picture, I get the message :

Runtime Error !

C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\resynth.exe

The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application support team.

Something to note is that I don't have the issue for a quite smaller picture.

Can anyone help me to understand what I should do :

Install some dll
Upgrade the computer...

Thank You in advance !

Jodko.