I would tend to agree with Ken that this sounds much more like trolling.
No different than "suggesting" someone use photoshop to this list than
affinity - all closed source and not real alternatives.
"Linux is for losers" :D :D :D

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 8:46 AM Rick Strong <rnstr...@primus.ca> wrote:

> No, I was just trying to be helpful to those who may be looking for an
> inexpensive alternative. It would seem I've disturbed the religious
> purists.
> Linux is for losers.

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC