Hi all, I am trying to modify a set of icons for the status bar of my cell
phone.  I have tried Paint.net (recommended by many themers) but the color
never looks right.  I can colorize the icons individually but that will take a
long time to do all 71 icons.  I tried using a macro to run Gimp and repeat the
task on a loop but the "Export Image as PNG" dialog box keeps opening under the
stack of Gimp windows and messes the macro up.

I've search the web but haven't found an answer to my question or a solution to
my problem.

Is there any way to change the color of multiple .png files as a batch
operation?  Any help would be appreciated.  I am on Windows 7 if it matters.

Thanks in advance.

--
PieceKeepr (via gimpusers.com)