On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:27 PM, maderios wrote:
> On 09/10/2012 06:19 PM, Simon Budig wrote:

>> We got a lot of negative feedback, unfortunately most of it was
>> incoherent write-only-rambling, which makes it hard to listen to. If
>> you're masochistic, go to the gimp-devel archives and read the threads
>> on that topic.
>>
>> We also got a lot of positive feedback on the change. It seems we're
>> not really "completely divorced from reality" with the change.
>>
>> For now we're sticking to the new behaviour. Sorry if you don't like
>> that.
>

> Because you're not dealing with reality.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116634837115748851709/posts/cxRFFUeYmpv

Just another example of the reality we are not dealing with. You need
to read beyond first two comments to understand the sarcasm.

I could list more positive replies. In fact, I probably will.

> This is the problem of amateurs who
> create software professional vocation.
> I know it's hard to admit, but it is a fact...

http://mmiworks.net/aboutus/

Yes, I do genuinely believe you are going to have a hard time to admit
things ;-)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org