Hi all, I am new to the list. I have searched the lists for an answer to my
question, but no joy. Hopefully one of you would be kind enough to help me. I
have heard you can protect your photographs on the web by applying a
transparent overlay to them. When someone then right clicks and saves the
image, all they get is the transparent foreground and not the photo underneath.
I have tried to do this using GIMP. However, the web guidance I have seen says
you also have to edit the HTML code to do this.  Is there a way of doing this
from GIMP itself without involving HTML code? Any simple, easy to follow steps
for a new user would be greatly appreciated.