> Von: Donald Miller <damill...@gmail.com>

> I resized two images, made a new page canvas, copied and pasted both,
> opened grid. I can only move one image, can't toggle to other. Layer
> stack commands are all grayed out, except "reverse layer order" which
> does nothing. Pg-up/dn keys do nothing. "Align" does nothing.

If you haven't created new layers from the floating selections you got after
pasting, then you now have a still floating selection around. But this has
always been that way, so it is not a new problem with an old method...

If this doesn't help and you think somethings else must be the cause, then
describe what you're seeing in the layers dialog.

HTH,
Michael