I have very poor eyesight.  This happened suddenly in Nov. 2012.  I can barely
type.  I can't plow through the pages of instructions on how to manage my
account.  I just want to be unsubscribed.

Can you PLEASE do that simple thing for me without telling me how dumb I am
because I can't see?

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME.  God what kind of person are you?  All I want is off
your list.  I can't see well enough to read the documentation or plow through
the web site.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UNSUBSCRIBE ME