On 05/12/2017 08:02 AM, Thorsten Stettin wrote:
> Am 12.05.17 um 16:50 schrieb Tom Williams:

>>> https://launchpad.net/~otto-kesselgulasch/+archive/ubuntu/gimp/
>>>
>>> Hope this helps
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>> Thanks!  I'm running an outdated version of Ubuntu (need a new PC)
>> and Linux Mint is slow to update newer versions of software, like this.
>>
>> I'll check out this PPA.
>>
>> Tom
> Hi, Tom,
>
> if there are some issues let me know.
>
> Cheers
>
> PS: Please give me some information about your system, e.g, the
> specific Mint version. It helps me because I'm not able to test every
> environment.

Hi!  I wanted to let you know I've been running GIMP 2.8.22 on my Linux
Mint 18.2 system for a while now and it's been working well!   The only
issue I have is I can't get the "Bevel and Emboss" plugin (part of the
FX Foundry) to run.  Each time I run it, it crashes.  Not a huge problem
as I can use another plugin for that.

On the positive side, I was able to design a business card and an
envelope return label without any issues at all.   :)

Sorry for the delayed feedback.

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom