Hello,
I designed a brochure in gimp with several picture and text levels / layers.
Then I combined all pictures and texts to one layer and exported it to pdf. I
sent the pdf to the printing company for printing. The print was not in a
perfect quality. The printing company told us that they normally get pdf's from
their clients where they can make changes to improve the quality. I tried to
export to pdf without combining all layers. But then all texts are changed in
format. I can create pictures from the text layers. But then I and the printing
company cannot go into the text anymore. Is there a way to export to pdf all
single pictures and texts without combining all layers so that the printing
company can touch all pictures and texts and to reach a higher quality print?

With best regards,
Uwe