GIMP should remember the last folder you saved the preset to, and list it when
you next save or open. If it doesn’t you could add a quick link in the “Places”
window of you file chooser. As you screen shot, left hand window, open a file
chooser window, explore to the location and drag it to the bottom left hand
window under “Metals” and that folder will always be there each time you open
or save a preset.
A.