On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 04:48:49PM +0100, PeterJWhite wrote:
> My monitor is 3840 x 2160 on a Mac. The help browser offers great help, but
> it's
> difficult to read as the font is so small on my monitor. I can't find a way to
> increase the font size other than changing the screen resolution. Is there a
> way
> to do that within Gimp?
>
> Thank you
>
> PJW

I use linux and compile gimp myself, using firefox to open the help.
So I have no idea if this will work with whichever browser engine
you are using, but 'Ctrl' and '+' let me zoom in , 'Ctrl' and '-'
let me zoom out.

ĸen
--
When alle is ſayed and all is done, ye must chooſe your faces wisely,
for soon enouff ye will be playing with fyre."