Hello,

So really enjoy GIMP so far and was wondering if I could have permission to
plug it in a series of YouTube videos and Twitch streams. I’m a new Video
Content Creator for residential Audio Video Installation, Product Reviews and
Tutorials. I also plan on making another stream for Music Production
Techniques.

Let me know if you can send high rez graphics for the plug in the videos and if
there are any restrictions you would like me to adhere to. I can provide a
Google Docs link for you to review all content before it is uploaded. If it is
a Live Stream, I will send you a screenshot of my overlays.

-Ryan Cobb-

714-949-1596

Celestial A/V -Owner-