Hello,
I have the free version of Gimp. I have Windows 10. I have placed a photo in
Gimp. I would now like to add words. I am doing an obituary. I printed the
“Adding text to with Gimp”. I selected the Text tool. I then clicked where I
want the Text to appear. I then started to add my text within the box. There
was suppose to be a text editor that pops up but this does happen for me. What
am I doing wrong. Please if someone could tell me STEP BY STEP how to get text
next to the picture I have within Gimp?

Thank you so much,
Stella Owen
stellaowen...@gmail.com
My phone number with answering machine: 317-535-9134
I’m in Indiana U.S.A

Sent from Mail for Windows 10