Downloaded GIMP and watched an hour of GIMP tutorials and am now as confused as
when I began.
Looking for a program that will enhance, sharpen and pull detail from shadow.
It would be awesome if it had an “auto” selection. Or an easy-to-use slide
scale. But better than the one that comes with Windows. I’m still in search of
a program designed for dummies. Thanks for making GIMP free. But would very
much appreciate a much, much, much simpler version.

[cid:image003.png@01D6591D.3AF162F0]
Was able to enhance my photo of a hummingbird somewhat on GIMP but then it took
20 minutes to find a way to get it to my desktop and I still don’t know how I
did it.