On Tue, 2022-10-25 at 08:31 +0800, Luigi via evolution-list wrote:
> Since we only have a few days left may I suggest the group focus on
> putting forwards what options we have and those actually doing the
> work can decide the best choice and we go for it (even if its not
> perfect).

Hi,

Savannah was also mentioned by the MC mailing list (IIRC not for the
mailing list, but for tickets).
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/WhyChooseSavannah/

On the Gimp mailing list there was a pointer to
https://www.tuxfamily.org/en/about .

It would be nice if former gnome.org mailing lists migrate to the same
new location.

Temporarily we can continue to think about how to proceed at

https://groups.io/g/evolution-users
https://groups.io/g/gimp-users

IMO Savanna is a quite good idea, but FWIW Midnight Commander, Gimp,
Gedit and Evolution have got BSD ports, too.

Regards,
Ralf