On 06 Mar 2001 14:19:22 +0800, Pabs wrote:
> Whatever happened to the opacity slider in the brush selection dlg? This is a
> very useful thing. Is there any way I could achieve the same effect in GIMP
> 1.2?

Gimp 1.2 has a preference setting (file>preferences; tool options>use
global paint options) to swap between common opacity/overlay mode for
all paiting tools like you are used to or the new mode in which every
paiting tool has those settings available individually.

Jakub Steiner
--
-[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"