On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 01:22, Jeff Trefftzs wrote:
> Hi Andre -
>
> You said you were browsing the plug-ins, so ...
>
> Have you checked <Image>/File/Print ...
>
> Also - you may want to look in /usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins

Hi Jeff,

I tried to print an image and there was no print option under any of the
menu's.

I did look in /usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins and the 'print' plug-in is
there.  I ever installed gimp-print again and I checked that it installs
the plug-in in that directory.

--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >