Hi Jeff, John and other guys,

Lot of thanks for your continue support.  Now I have a collective information

I am in a different situation.  I have certain knowledge on Adobe
PhotoShop, Corel PhotoPaint, KPT filtering, etc.  For such a reason I don't
expect going through the complete GIMP tutorial, page by page.  I only need
to download it as a file in smaller size for reference in case encountering
difficulty in using GIMP.

Anyway thanks again.

Stephen