On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 10:53:39AM -1000, Denis McCauley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> tried it on a friend's computer and apart from CMYK conversion and print
> preparation it has virtually nothing The Gimp can't do. In the end I bought

Somebody please step forward and implement cheap CMYK seperation for
the .eps save filter. The biggest problem is that many printshops (er,
typesetters, actually) will treat RGB images as CMY0 which obviously
destroy them.

That's rather cost effective (one gets much without much effort, although
it's still missing too much).