Kevin Myers wrote:

So, any other ideas out there?  As usual, I'm desperate!  All suggestions
greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for any help.
To be quite honest I don't think you'll be able to pull this one off. I suggest buying some cardboard mailing tubes and printing all the images and sending out the prints. Sometimes analog is still better than digital.

If you're absolutely positively dead set on sending out a disk, I think Macromedia makes something that can drive a slide show from a CD. No telling if it can handle your giant images however.

I would rely on paper. If someone sent me a CD that crashed my computer I would not hire them for anything. (and it has happened to me and I did NOT hire the guys)

If you really want to impress go to a print shop that has one of those large format ink-jet printers and print out gigantic banners. Send'em scrolls!

--
Jon Winters "If we knew what the hell we were doing,
http://www.obscurasite.com/jon/ it wouldn't be research..."