I need to be able to take text with anti-aliasing and fill it with a
pattern or a gradient or an image, this is for the web. I can't figure
out how to use either layer masks or what in order to maintain
different transparencies in the text that is anti-aliased. I have
stuggled with this a while, have looked on the web, and in Bunks book,
and I canīt figure it out. Can someone steer me in the right
direction, or give me some simple instructions?

Thanks in advance,

Judy

--
Judy Wilson, PO Box 98, Corozal Town, Belize         _/*];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.corozal.bz/jwdesigns/          |  |:'