Title: Installing gimp with libraries in a non-standard place

Hi,

I am trying to install gimp-1.0.4 and when I run the configure script I get warning saying that the:
 aa

 mpeg
 xpm
 png
 jpeg
 plugins will not be built because it can not find the associated .h files.  On my system these files are installed under /opt/sfw/include.  Anyone know if there is a way to get configure to look somewhere else beside the standard places.  I have tried different flags but have had no luck with --includedir=/opt/sfw or --with-incs-from=/opt/sfw.

Thanks in advance,
Mark