Michael Schumacher wrote:

I'd recommend using GraphicsMagick instead of ImageMagick, too
http://www.graphicsmagick.org

Why?

GraphicsMagick is designed for stability. You may even call it the stable
release of ImageMagick.

I'm all for stability, but I've never had any problems with ImageMagick, although I've not done anything too terribly complex. Mostly conversion from one format to another, adding frames to a bunch of images, combining images, adjusting brightness/contrast of images.

--
Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Think about it...