Bill Lee - Thursday 21 August 2003 04:11 - about Re: [Gimp-user] Webpage
Help:
> Hello, Natalie;
>
> I brought up the two web sites you mentioned using IE 6 and that browser
> reacts differntly than mozilla or ... whatever.(Why am I not
> surprised?!? :-)

... they _all_ behave different. Even the gaps are not the same size :)

I've done some more testing, changed the pages: One page with the
tabledata tag and the preceding or following tag "glued" together, the
other page with those tags on separate lines. Replaced all xmp tags by pre
tags, they both display the source code in all browsers. Added numbers to
the examples.

These are the new pages:

http://www.latinae.demon.nl/img_tables_single.html
http://www.latinae.demon.nl/img_tables_multi.html