Hi all!

As some of you might already know, next week is the pre-2.0 GIMP Bug
Week. The first pre-releases of 2.0 will start coming out the door
around the end of this month, and we need to get some concentrated
testing done before then, as well as classifying known bugs into those
which will be fixed before 2.0 final and those which will be fixed
later.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the idea, a bug week is a week
when we make an extra effort to find bugs (and fix them) with the
assistance of the general public. We invite people to join up on IRC
(irc://irc.gnome.org/#gimp) to give us feedback, to help the developers
prioritize bugs to be fixed, and to report bugs (if you're intimidated
by Bugzilla).

Apart from bug fixing we also need GIMP users to volunteer for bug
triaging. If you are unfamiliar with the concept of bug triaging, the
GNOME Project has a nice description of the bug triage concept - please
see http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/triage/

So if you're a GIMP user and wants to help the developers getting the
source code in shape for 2.0 - or if you're a developer with (at least)
minimal experience with The GIMP and wants to help fixing bugs in the
source - you should definitely show up at The GIMP Bug Week.

See you at The GIMP Bug Week!

On behalf of the The GIMP Developers,
./Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>