On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 12:54, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> David,
>
> On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 18:57, David Neary wrote:
> [...]
> > Other contributors:
> >   Adam D. Moss, Dom Lachowicz, Manish Singh, Jakub Steiner,
> >   Christian Neumair, Seth Burgess, Maurits Rijk, David Necas,
> >   Tor Lillqvist, Ville PĆ?ā?¬tsi
>
> Your mail was sent out with ISO-8859-15 as the character set encoding,
> but this looks like you were trying to use UTF-8 encoding for some
> characters. This may be something between you and the list, though,
> since it looks you are using Mutt and, by default, mutt will set the
> encoding to UTF-8 where it is required.

Wouldn't have even noticed that without this reply. But the name is
spelled correctly when I change the encoding to UTF-8 in Evolution.
Just confirming this report...

 Petri

--
"Getting an education was a lot like having a sexual disease. It made
you unsuitable to a lot of jobs and you had the urge to pass it on."