Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
> David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > The contents of the image window and the status bar are now
> > customisable in the preferences. The %D format string gives you
> > the dirty flag. %D* will add a * to the title if the image is
> > dirty, %D@ will add a @. This is not very well documented at the
> > moment...
>
> This is very well documented in the gimprc manpage.

I stand corrected. There is also complete documentation in the
system gimprc file. However, those are probably not places that
people will go to look for docs on the preferences dialog. I
think we can agree that while there are lots of docs for the
preferences, there is no way to know where to look at them from
looking at the preferences dialog.

Perhaps context help (gimp-help project?) would help here.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
       David Neary,