On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 21:00, John Culleton wrote:
> I downolocaded, compiled and installed Gimp 2.0pre3. It
> sieems to work :-) But the help facility depends on a
> file gimp-help.xml that is nowhere on my system.
>
> Does it exist somewhere?

Yes, it exists in the gimp-help-2 CVS module - no official tarball
releases has been made of the new help files yet.

If you would like to test the new help files (and the new help browser)
you should check out that module and follow the instructions provided.

./Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>