Geoffrey wrote:
Peter L. Hurd wrote:

Hey All,

I want to put text in a circle, but with the top and bottom halves
of the circle both reading from left to right.  The top half is
easy to do with the Xtns -> Script-Fu -> Logos -> Text Circle and a
180 degree arc of text, so far so good.

The bottom half is more problematic, since the focus of the arc of text has to be above, rather than below the text. In a perfect
world I'd just set a negative value for radius...

I'm getting the creepy feeling Text Circle can't do what I need,
any ideas?

Can't you use the flip layer option to properly orient the text so
that you can create the bottom part of the circle  the same way you
created the top, then flip it.

My bad, I didn't check out the way you were doing it, you don't have an option to work with the image prior to the text circle option.