Hi Tom,

Tom Williams wrote:
Anywho, I was wondering if/when the "Add Glow" and the "Perl-o-Tine" filters would be available, if ever, in Gimp 2.0?

These are gimp-perl filters, and apparrently a pre-release of gimp-perl for 2.0 is planned to be made today or tomorrow. So I assume that GIMP::Perl-2 (or whatever naming convention CPAN uses for incompatibly versioned perl modules) will be available from CPAN sometime tomorrow.

If I'm wrong here, I'm sure that Marc or Seth (the gimp-perl maintainers) will pipe up and say so. Hopefully even if I'm right :)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary