* Dave Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-05-04 07:49]:
> Sven Neumann wrote:
>
> >If the web-site concerns you, then you should be willing to touch it.
> >If you aren't willing to do any changes to gimp-web CVS module, then
> >you should IMO refrain from asking for changes.  Doing so only shows
> >disrespect for the people working on the site.
>
> Does asking for changes to be made to the GIMP show disrespect for
> mitch or yourself or any of the other people working on the GIMP? I
> really don't follow this point.
>
> I'll repeat it - I'm happy to help out occasionally on the website. I
> have lots of other things to do, though, so if I'm not welcome, I'm not
> going to do anything. In any case, I don't think that I would be able
> to provide very good screenshots. However, I'm sure there are lots of
> power users out there who would love to, and currently they don't have
> anyone to send screenies to.

Gentlemen (an assumption not evidenced by quoted above), opinions are
to be expressed and critized, but personalities and associated
feelings need to be excluded.  Pistole at 20+ paces are *not* an
option and should not be considered.  This type of display affects the
progress of the project (the GIMP) as pushing an automobile while
applying the brakes.

That's *my* opine.
HOG # US1244711