Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

Andrew Gaffney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

What do you need done?

Huh? The forwarded mail outlines it in all details. Which part did you not understand?

Um, no it doesn't. I just has a short blurb about little response on the dev mailing list and needing help with the Preferences dialog.

I am afraid you guys need to fix your mail readers. The message I sent
is a multipart message containing an attachment of

This is the recommended way of forwarding a message. Inside this
attachment you will find the detailed proposal for changes to the
preferences dialog.

Shouldn't Mozilla Mail be able to handle that without a problem?

--
Andrew Gaffney
Network Administrator