Hi,

Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> removing the text entry location is a silly way to solve the tab
> completion problem, if this is what happened.

I'd prefer if everyone who wants to contribute to this discussion
tries the new file selector first. A guess on how a new widget might
work is not a good basis for a productive discussion.

The new file chooser is definitely an improvement but I'd like to see
the location entry being integrated into the dialog instead of keeping
it in an extra dialog. At the very least it should be better
documented how to get to the text entry field.

Another issue that can be solved by improving the docs is what needs
to be done so that the filechooser uses icons. See this mail:

 http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2004-May/msg00010.html

Sven