Hi,

Pawel Müller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I just changed to gimp-2.0, and it's real great. But: I miss somethin'.
>
> In gimp1.2.x I could get access to the character map of a font. I
> need it, 'cause I have to design some polish posters.  So my
> question is, how I can get gimp-2.0 to print such a charMap, or if
> there is another possibility to write with polish (or other)
> charakters.

All you need to do is to enter the polish character. There are a
couple of ways to do that. You can use a character picker application
like gucharmap (which also provides a nice character table input
module that is accessible from the text editor's right-click menu) or
you can use the Compose key as described in another mail here earlier
today.

Sven