Do a search for "IE7" on google... it's a CSS file that can be
included in a web page which fixes a bunch of stupid rendering bugs in
IE, including, as I understand anyway, transparant PNGs.

HTH, HAND

alan

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:13:04 -0400, Neil Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know that IE has issues with transparent PNG files.  I have noticed that it is
> somewhat random.  Some files display correctly while others don't.  Is
> there some type of method or work around that will create a transparent
> PNG file that IE will display correctly?
>
> --
> Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
> Network Administrator     | Uptime 64 days
> http://watson-wilson.ca   | 2.6.5 AMD Athlon(tm) MP 2000+ x 2

Alan -=|=- http://arcterex.net
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket
and then giving Fido only two of them.
--Phil Pastoret