On 16 Aug 2004 00:56:41 +0200
Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the words:

> Hi,
>
> Linux GIMP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Ah, yes they are.  And they are set to large if that makes a
> > difference.
> >  I wasn't actually aware until now that this was the place to turn
> >  them
> > off, as opposed to simply determining what size they would be.
>
> Hmm, them being set to large could be a problem. gthumb wouldn't
> implement the spec properly then but I could imagine that perhaps it
> looks for thumbnails in size normal only. If that turns out to be
> causing your problem, you should file a bug report against gthumb.
>

> Sven

Then I will have to experiment when I get a chance.  I'll try setting
them to small/normal and see what happens.  Thanks for the idea.

Adrian

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://www.cafepress.com/onthefly