Manish,

Thanks for the information.  I agree using latest version is usually better,
my excuse is that when I started trying this build, 2.4.1 WAS the latest version!

I will now download new version, and try that.

Colin

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 10:08:30AM +0100, Colin Bannister wrote:
> gtkimcontextxim.c:67: parse error before "XICCallback"

This has been addressed since GTK+ 2.4.2. The latest is 2.4.9. It's a
very good idea to use the latest version of things, unless you have a
very very good reason not to.

-Yosh