Hi,

David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > You should perhaps have mentioned that there's also "Open
> > Location" in the toolbox which offers an entry to paste URLs or
> > filenames to.
>
> Ah - I would have if I'd thought of it :)

While we are on it. The HIG suggests to use Ctrl-L as the default
keybinding for "File->Open Location". I would like to follow this
suggestion but we already use Ctrl-L to bring up the Layers dialog.
Since that's a longstanding keybinding I am somewhat reluctant to
changing it. On the other hand it would be good to follow the HIG
advice here in order to be more consistent with other apps and also in
order to get people used to the otherwise hidden Ctrl-L feature in the
File Open dialog.

So what do our users think about this? What would be a good
alternative keybinding for the Layers dialog? Does it need one at all?

Sven