Hi all,

I was hoping someone might point me in the direction of a tutorial (or
just tell me what tools to use) for the following:

I need to take a snapshot of someone and then select them out. IE to
ditch the sofa in the background etc and just have a nice shot of the
subject with a transparent bg suitable for use on a webpage.

I know that isnt easily done, hence the email. Anyone know a good
resource? I did search but didnt come up with much....

(sorry, not really an artist, sheesh, even a text logo takes me 2hrs
lol!)

Much thanks...
--
Nick W