Hi,

I tried to install the help package on my system and i got the following message after running configure.

checking for gimp-2.0... Package gimp-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gimp-2.0.pc'
No package 'gimp-2.0' found
configure: error:
** Couldn't find a GIMP-2.0 installation. If you want to skip this check and
** install the help files to the configured prefix, use the --without-gimp
** configure option. Note that GIMP will then only find the help files if it
** is installed in the same prefix. See the file 'INSTALL' for more help.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/mak/programs/gimp-help-2-0.6 #

I am not sure how to proceed.

jozsefmak