On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 07:48:27PM -0500, Matthew H. Plough wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I have been trying to compile a plugin for Windows, but can't because of
> a function that I don't have in my GIMP development libraries --
> gimp_image_rotate().  Does anyone know if there is a more recent Windows
> version of the GIMP development libraries that I can download?  I
> currently have gimp-dev-2.0.1-20040415.zip, but I can't even find that
> on the net right now.
>
> Thanks for all the help.

perhaps it would be best to write to someone at Novell/Ximian for help
with this stuff.  word has it that they are paying someone to help with
gtk on windows and they have been hiring gtk/gimp people for a while
now.

perhaps if they get enough requests for help from users they will hire
someone who can help with the Windows oriented questions on the gimp
lists.

i think it would be nice if building gimp on windows were more clear cut
and easier, as long as it is going to be available ....

carol