On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Carol Spears wrote:

> Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 22:32:06 -0800
> From: Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Micky Fokken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>      GIMPUser <Gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: [Gimp-user] Re: [Gimp-web] Perlotine for Windows?
>
> hello,
> On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 07:56:35PM -0600, Micky Fokken wrote:
> >
> > I read the perlotine tutorial and it's great.
> >
> > Problem.I'm using GIMP 2.2 on Windows and the plugin isn't loaded by
> > default.
> >
> > I found the perlotine plugin (http://registry.gimp.org/list?name=perlotine
> > ), but I don't know if this is a windows file.  It ends in .pl.

You could keep trying getting Perl (or even Python) to work or you could
instead use Webotine (possibly spelt web-o-tine), which is a Script-Fu
version of the same script and will work.

I have my own custom version of it lying around somewhere (possibly
renamed to "slice image" and other minor changes) if you want it but I'm
pretty sure the original versin of Webotine is available in the Plugin
registry.

(sorry, would write more but I'm in a hurry)

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape, Draw Freely  http://inkscape.org
Abiword is Awesome http://abisource.com