Hi Greg,

Gregbair wrote:
> And, no they don't publish the extensions.  Anyway, Fireworks can import PSD
> files with the text layers.  I'm 101% positive Adobe didn't tell Macromedia
> how to do this, so if Fireworks can, maybe some smart GIMP person can.

It's not quite that straightforward. Presumably, MM used Adobe's
SDK for PSDs, which includes the specs of the file format. Up
until PS 6 these were available free. Since then, there is a
licence agreement to sign which is very unfriendly to free
software. This is a bit of a problem for the GIMP.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
        David Neary,