Gracia M. Littauer wrote:
I don't even know how to look up this question in the manual (or ask it there). I want to put 3 pix in 1 file (canvas). Basically to save paper when I have some small pix to print

Simple in Photoshop...create a new empty file, click on picture & drag into empty 'file' (canvas?), repeat til all are in & arranged. Since they are layers in PS, I tried every way I could to do the same thing in gimp. I can get the pix in using 'file>open in layer'. BUT they are on top of each other & I can't find a way to move the pix to arrange them.

increase your canvas size (image->canvas size), so you have enough space to place your images together.

Or, open an new empty canvas large enough to accomodate the images. Open the images separately and cut/paste them to the empty canvas.

That's the way I'd do it, someone's bound to have a better way. :)

--
Until later, Geoffrey