-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Matthew H.
Plough
Enviado el: jueves, 17 de febrero de 2005 2:07
Para: gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
Asunto: Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp contextual F1 help & Crimson Editor in Windows

Rubén de Diego Martínez wrote:

>Do you understand now why I'm confused?

I certainly do.  That's a really, really bizarre behavior.  I'll mull it
over for a couple of days and see if I can figure out why it's doing that.

Did you ever have Crimson Editor associated as the default application to
open HTML files?  I ran into a thing with Trillian on Windows where it would
open pages in IE, even though I had switched the default app to Firefox.  A
reinstall solved the problem.  With that in mind, I think that a GIMP
reinstall might solve your problem, but it's not the most elegant fix in the
world.

Matt