Geoffrey wrote:

Normal Gimp behavior seems to be to not work much at all. And normal behavior on the support forums seems to be to ignore requests for assistance.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Ignore him, nothing but a troll.

Really?

If so, it's the first time in the history of the internet that a troll has signed his posting.

It's interesting that you had nothing to say when I reported the problem, twice. And it's interesting that you had nothing to say when I asked for a source of paid support.

Software that doesn't work as advertised isn't of much use. And if there's no way to get assistance, business users like myself will not waste much time trying to get it to work when there are alternatives.

The gimp.org web site is soliciting donations. I wish them luck. ;-)

--
Peter Jon White
Peter White Cycles