Rene Jensen wrote:
Howdy folks, and thanks for a great program.

I don't know where you keep you link section for external resources, but
if you want to add my brushes and patterns, feel free to do so. All is
free and homemade so no strings attached. I use most of it for game
graphics, and it works sweet. One do have to figure out how to use them
first, though :)

I add to the collection every now and then.

Stuff: http://www.artcamilla.dk/vaultage/cornucopia/
Examples of use: http://www.artcamilla.dk/vaultage/examples/

Have fun and keep coding, it makes the world happy..

Sincerely
Rene Jensen

They are gorgeous! I am very impressed by the quality. I tested 4 (3 textures and 1 pastel) and they would really be nice addition to gimp. Thanks and congratulations.

Sincerely,

Olivier.